"EVERY SECOND OF LIFE IS A NEW CHANCE TO START OVER." Cathy Guisewite

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Reflection 6"x8" SOLD!


I took this picture of my niece only seconds after I missed getting pictures of her doing a little jig at the water's edge. Oh, I could have used those for years to come for excellent auntie blackmail! Rats! Luckily I have the memory. So, here is the 4th in my series of 5 paintings containing people or parts of them. Thanks for stopping by.

(Maria's Watercolor: Thank you! I can't wait to go back to the beach myself. It has been fun/frustrating trying new subject matter but definitely worth it. Sorry, I'm still having trouble replying to comments on my own blog. It will no longer accept comments from me. Go figure!)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this one, makes me want to go back to vacation and walk the beach at dusk! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete