"EVERY SECOND OF LIFE IS A NEW CHANCE TO START OVER." Cathy Guisewite

Friday, June 17, 2011

Belly Jeans 5"x7"


OK, so here I am trying something "very" different for me. I've never painted any part of the human body before so this was a challenge. Please don't laugh too hard at my bellies, it isn't as easy as you might think to find belly reference pictures. I try not to look at my own so it was no help at all. The remaining 4 in this challenge should be interesting.

The title makes me giggle. I'm not usually a big giggler but, I can't help myself. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'm not exactly giggling as I look at your Belly Jeans, but I am smiling! Very nice! Like your style. Maybe the third from the left has one really skinny leg but your painterly technique is charming!

    ReplyDelete