"EVERY SECOND OF LIFE IS A NEW CHANCE TO START OVER." Cathy Guisewite

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Three For Wading 7"x9" #5

 
Well, the eyes cleared up and the birds came to wade. You know I always find something wrong with my paintings. I can't help it. But this one, I just plain like. It was so much fun. I thought I'd try water for a change and it was interesting. I especially enjoyed the muddy marsh water where the birds are wading. So presenting #5 and to my great relief, I am on track again! I apologize for the quality of the picture. It didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped. I'm still learning with my new camera.

4 comments:

  1. Lee, this is so beautiful, great colors and reflections, you are inspiring me to get back to my paintbrushes with your beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! That different color palette is stunning. You're doing good in your challenge!

    I HATE to have my eyes dilated! It ruins the next few hours of actually accomplishing anything! Oh, well! A good time to rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. I am finding it challenging to keep to my schedule especially when the eye doctor takes up half my day! I really like doing this one and experimenting with the color. I hope this helps me grow as an artist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your work is so beautiful. You are as amazing in art as you are in life.

    kmw

    ReplyDelete