"EVERY SECOND OF LIFE IS A NEW CHANCE TO START OVER." Cathy Guisewite

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Short Break


My guy was gone for a short break to Virginia so I was holding down the fort at home in Texas. With all our critters it takes a lot of time to care for everyone, keep the fort going, and it doesn't leave much time for painting. Plus, he took the camera I know how to use on his trip and I couldn't even figure out how to turn my new one on. Anyway, while he was there he got to go to the Natural Bridge zoo. One way the zoo is raising money is by letting people take pictures with one of their 13 week old tiger cubs. It is only for a short time during the day the zoo allows this and he was lucky enough to be in line for it. My guy is the one in the middle holding the tiger. To say I am jealous he got to hold a tiger cub is to say the least but, I'm glad he got the chance. I hope we manage to save these beautiful creatures as every day more and more of their habitat is destroyed. I do not want to say goodbye in my lifetime to the beautiful tiger. (Left to Right: Lee, Randy, Roger)

Tomorrow a new painting!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment